Sunny Side United Methodist Church Cemetery
Spalding County, Georgia
The Sunnyside United Methodist Church was founded on August 29, 1872, in the city of Sunny Side, GA. The land was donated by Benjamin and Sarah Barfield (buried here), and a church was built that still stands on this site today. The church is located on GA Hwy. 3 (Old U. S. 19/41), eight miles north of Griffin and two miles south of Hampton, Georgia at 5084 Old Atlanta Rd.